Special deals for Driving Instructors with Hitachi Capital
At Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions we understand that your car is more than just a vehicle that gets you from A to B, it’s your business and your livelihood.
As one of the UK’s leading vehicle leasing companies, we specialise in providing brand new dual-control cars at very competitive rates for both ADI & PDI driving instructors.
Why lease with Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions?
- A brand new dual control car – Choose from a huge range of manufacturers.
- Maintenance and servicing packages – Can be included with all dual control leases.*
- Leasing available to both PDI and ADI Instructors – Over a variety of 24, 30 and 36 month contracts, whichever works best for you.
- No quibble tyre repairs – You won’t need to worry about worn down or damaged tyres as we will repair or replace them for you.**
- Dedicated driving instructor support – Our in-house team are on hand to help.
- UK Breakdown and roadside assistance – Including the provision of a dual controlled courtesy car within 48 hours.***
Stay up to date with the latest news and special offers
If you are thinking of leasing your next dual control car, get in touch using the form below, and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss further. Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions is a brand of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC- (HCUK). Other brands under which we trade include Hitachi Personal Finance, Hitachi Capital Business Finance and Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance.
**Please only fill out your address, city and postcode if you would like to receive updates via mail.
*Terms & Conditions – Hitachi Capital maintained agreements include the cost of all repairs and maintenance, providing the vehicle is taken to an approved garage. We will pay for all scheduled maintenance and servicing, excluding costs of accidental damage, or damage caused by negligence or misuse, which will be payable at your own cost and recharged back to you. We can arrange for collection and delivery services with our approved garages, subject to availability, however it is your responsibility to arrange your servicing and maintenance bookings. Courtesy cars can be arranged, and you may be required to pay a deposit, this service is subject to your local garage’s availability. We cannot guarantee that the vehicle will be like for like replacement with your contracted vehicle. Lease contracts are also available as non-maintained and you will be responsible for arranging, booking, and paying for all services and repairs, in line with manufacturer requirements. Any breakdown outside of the manufacturer scheme is your own responsibility and will be at your own cost.
** No quibble tyre repairs are included as part of maintained lease contracts
*** UK Breakdown and roadside assistance included as part of maintained lease contracts and available for the first 12 months of non-maintained lease contracts.
How will we use your data?