ADINJC – Coaching Skills: The Next Level
|Date:||October 21, 2019|
|Cost:||Members £99, Non-Members £119|
This workshop will enhance any basic coaching skills you already have and you can study the art of coaching at a more advanced level for the driver training industry. in turn this will help you stand out from the other ADIs and enable you to gain more customers due to the experience you give them. This workshop will take your skills to the next level and help you to develop lasting changes in driver behaviour post-test.
This workshop is suitable for:
- All ADIs who want to continue to learn more about client centred and coaching skills
- ADIs who have previously enjoyed other basic coaching courses and want to develop themselves even further
- ADIs helping to train other ADIs in client centred techniques
This workshop is an opportunity to meet fellow ADIs and take time to yourself to consider and improve your coaching and client centred skills. It includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day, free parking, a resources pack and CPD certificate and is held in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Our expert trainers are also all experienced working ADIs who are there throughout the day to help and support you.
Timings: 9.30am Coffee and registration, 10.00am start and 4.30pm finish.
- Understand how the brain works in the learning process
- Understand and use behaviour change techniques
- Goal setting
- The importance of reflection
- Influencing negative attitudes and limiting beliefs
- Developing coaching conversations focused on thoughts, emotions and beliefs
- Developing your 5 essential coaching skills:
Details at www.adinjc.org.uk or phone 0800 8202 444