ADINJC – Standards Check Workshop
|Date:||July 15, 2019|
|Cost:||Members £99, Non-Members £119|
The ADINJC have been running extremely successful Standards Check Workshops on the Standards Check since it was introduced in April 2014. This one day course is constantly updated and evaluated by the team. It is an ideal day for anyone who has just qualified as an ADI, ADIs expecting a Standards Check, ADIs who need help to improve a grade, ADIs wanting to improve their next Standards Check or ADIs who offer Standards Check training.
Join our team of trainers in a friendly, relaxed setting and also meet other like-minded professionals. Your day generally consists of a cabaret style classroom, free parking at the hotel venue, a pack of handouts full of useful information and refreshments throughout the day, as well as a lunch usually served in the hotel restaurant. The team are available all day to help with any questions you have, giving you the support you need.
What does the day cover?
Timings: 9.30am Coffee and registration, 10.00am start and 4.30pm finish
- Welcome and introductions
- The importance of reflection
- Why are the National Standards relevant?
- The Standards Check from start to completion: A timeline
- Unravelling the marking sheet
- How to make sure you use client centred learning
- Choosing the goals
- Solutions to structuring a lesson
- Managing risk throughout the Standards Check
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Conclusions and Q& A
Come and join us to refresh and improve your skills and techniques ready for your Standards Check
Book your place today – here or call 0800 8202 444