Social Media 101
Our Social Media 101 session kicks off our masterclass series, we’ll be giving you the tools to pick the most appropriate platform to maximise your time and effort and ultimately turn that into cash!
Taking you through this session is Richard Borges our in-house marketing expert. Richard has spent almost 15 years in digital marketing including 10 years with AA Driving School & BSM. Richard currently looks after all of Intelligent Instructor’s social media accounts and mixes his experience with a strong knowledge of the industry, to give you the tools to succeed in social media!
3 things you’ll learn
- Feel confident in picking a social media platform to help boost your business
- Have the tools to be able to create an engaging social media account
- Be able to create new business through social media at low cost (just your time)
3 things you won’t
- How to create an account on various social media platforms.
- How to create content or a content schedule.
- Paid for Social media marketing campaigns.
Date: Monday, 14th of December 6pm-8pm
Session price: £20 +VAT
Session length: 2 hours
Max attendees: 35Book now