Visit here to sign up to receive Government updates on Coronovirus relating to driving tests

Information for refunding out of pocket expenses can be found here – you can use the same form that candidates do

Employment Support Allowance (ESA) is being paid to eligible self-employed individuals more quickly with the qualifying number of sick days reduced from 8 to 1. Once you have got your sick note from 111, contact the Department of Work & Pensions and begin the process of claiming ESA. Click here to find out more.

You may qualify for Universal Credits, a payment to help with your living costs. Visit here for more details

HMRC payments

If you need to speak with HMRC about upcoming payments it is best to do this as soon as possible. If you cannot pay because of Coronavirus call the HMRC Coronavirus helpline:

Telephone: 0800 015 9559
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday, 8am to 4pm

Citizens advice