New fuel card from Intelligent Instructor
We know how much an instructor spends on fuel, that’s why Intelligent Instructor has teamed up a leader in this field
AID Fuel Oils Group offer you a range of fuel cards to choose from to suit your needs, regardless of what brand/garage you use. AID Fuel Oils Group is proud be one of the few remaining independent, family run fuel businesses in the UK.
Because you are part of a bigger buying network (tens of thousands of other road users are using AID Fuel cards), you will benefit from lower than the pump price. These discounts vary from week to week and are emailed through on a weekly basis.
Their friendly and experienced team offer impartial advice to help you make the right decision when choosing a fuel card. With a choice of seven from the leading providers and access to over 8,000 UK fuel sites and over 10,000 charge points, they tailor their cards to suit your individual needs.
How does it work?
- Seven different card types – choice of having whichever card is best for you and the flexibility to change card types if a different network may suit better
- No contract
- Save money. Fixed weekly price of fuel, notified by email in advance
- To use the fuel card, you simply fill up, take the fuel card to the cashier’s desk and you will be invoiced and billed for that fuel by direct debit.
Why choose AID Fuel cards?
- Dedicated UK based customer service line, that will take you straight through to a member of staff
- No hidden charges
- No card charges – issue, replacement, renewal, lost cards, etc.
- No surcharges
- No charge for invoices or administration
- No transaction/network fees
- Free online account management service – send requests for card orders/cancellation, download copy invoices, export data into excel, vat compliant, etc.
- Fuel site locator – quickly find out the closest nine sites to a postcode for your card type